Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So here I am, writing from my plush teachers office way up on the fifth floor with a not too shabby view of the city. I'm just getting settled in but so far things have gone pretty well.

I have to apologize for the lack of posts since my arrival in Korea. Right now, I don't have the internet in my apartment and the only time that I can get online is either at an internet cafe or here at the school. My initial plan was to get to an internet cafe before school today but I went for a run that wound up getting me rather lost. While the run itself was interesting, it took considerably longer than expected. I only have a little bit of time before I have to get to observing a class and I want to tell everything that's happened so far since I got here so I'm just going to leave this post as a promise for further and more frequent posts in the future.

Expect a post soon that will be postdated from the time I spent in the San Francisco Airport. I thought it was important that I get one final post at the last second before leaving American soil so even though I was without the internet I made sure I wrote a little something for you crazy kids back in the states.

For now, Annyong haseyo.

2 comments: