Wednesday, April 1, 2009


Statue commemorating the May 18 Uprising that marked the beginning of progress towards a democratic state.

From aerial view this circle plaza forms a yin yang. Cool, but I don't fly enough to appreciate it.

Sculpture outside of a rec. center. (Korean basketball court in the background.)

My apartment building. (Top right window)

In a world where I can't read street signs and get lost every two seconds it's nice to have an apartment building that looks completely ridiculous.

300,000 won. No big deal.

Poorly lit view of my street.

Yup, that's my bed with the purple blankets.

It's nothing special but it's home.
Apparently this sign tells me that this bus will take me where I want to go.
Last American Beer in the states (well, second to last)
Yeah, just showing off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment